Saniclean is a low-foaming, acid based, final rinse sanitiser.
- Effectively removes odors and flavors especially from draft lines or other dispensing products.
- Great for both CIP and manual applications.
- Not to be used on soft metals such as aluminum.
- Thoroughly clean surfaces with PBW or compatible cleaner.
- Mix 2 oz. (60ml) Saniclean for every 5 gal. (19L) of water. (Will be low-foaming)
- Apply on surface with cloth, mop, sponge, spray, or immersion.
- If using spray application, use a coarse mist, pump, or trigger sprayer and spray 15-20cm from surface and follow up with a brush or sponge.
- Allow for contact time of at least 2-3 minutes.
- Drain, but do not rinse.
From: Five Star Chemicals